Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Day 8
Alrighty . . . well today was a rough day. I made it back in San Francisco just in time for class, which I was almost late to. Because of all that, today's eating was rough. I didn't get the right food to get the energy I needed to do my workout well, not to mention a 6 hour acting class before hand can really take it out of you. I then went out to eat with my sisters and made the bad decision to eat ramen . . . I went and bought some food late tonight at Cala foods so that I could have some produce in my house - since all mine from before was gone due to being with my family. But my family leaves early friday morning and tomorrow I'm back on and going strong! woo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment