Being on vacation with my diet really sucks. I want to eat well, but we have to eat out all the time and since mom is paying, I'm at the mercy od what everyone else wants and what's near... Going out for dinner and all isn't the big problem because I'm pretty good about my choices when were sitting down at a restaurant. The problem comes when I'm out with my sisters and mom and I get choices like 'eat this or starve'... Yesterday was ice cream or starve and today was burger king or starve and there's no way to buffer those choices and make them okay. I choose not to starve, thinking not eating was worse, but I'm not sure. :/ I'm excited to get back to my appartment and have more control over my food. I am going to have to buy produce. It's all gone bad whatever I had left. Feeding my sisters when they're with me may be more difficult but definately doable. I've promised Tasha ramen, I'll just eat sushi. :) I'm excited to have them over.
Working out has been significantly easier while being away. I haven't missed a day of insanity. I'm enjoying my day off but am still excited for tomorrow! I don't remember what day tomorrow is, but I'll probably post the calendar sometime soon, along with my week one Eat Clean Companion. I'm on week two and quite proud! :) I can't wait to trudge forward and see results!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment