Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 4

Well, after hanging with the family it wasn't a great day of eating, but I could have done a lot worse. They ate a lot of crap and I really held myself back. I ate only three tiny fried calamaris, one french fry, and a couple bites of ice cream. I probably didn't get enough veggies, because at one meal I was only able to eat small shrimp, nothing else . . . something to keep in mind for tomorrow. I missed my veggies!

On top of my Cardio Recovery we walked all day! All the way to the warf and back, up and down hills. It was pretty nice - the warf isnt as bad of a walk as I thought it was going to be.

I'm concerned about when I leave town with my family because we'll be in a hotel room and I doubt there'll be enough room for me to do insanity. I'm bring it still just in case, but we'll see.

I've gotta run to bed, tomorrow I've gotta do insanity bright and early! I'm getting a little concerned with the early and late hours I've been doing it lately that I might disrupt my neighbors, but I haven't gotten a noise complaint yet, so I'm going to trudge ahead until they say something - while still trying to be respectful of quiet hours. After the family is gone, I'll be able to go back to doing it during the day.

Its going to be an uphill battle the rest of the week to try to stay on this - may the force be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment